Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
_Sunlit. by josefinejonssonphoto _Sunlit. by josefinejonssonphoto
 Photo: Josefine Jönsson (yes, I am the photographer.)
Model, make up, styling: InsaniteaTime 



  
Support my work, buy prints!
www.etsy.com/shop/JosefineJons…
:heart:


-
Do not use, modify, reproduce my work in any way without my written permission.

© Josefine Jönsson 2006-2015
No unauthorized use. Please respect copyright
Add a Comment:
 
:iconglenn42558:
glenn42558 Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2016
this is a very erotic photo,,  shes lovely,,  my oh my

glenn
Reply
:iconbrucehulkbanner:
BruceHulkBanner Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2016
love the purple hair
Reply
:iconfragiledesires:
FragileDesires Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2016  Hobbyist Photographer
:heart:
Reply
:iconyangsha:
yangsha Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2015
Sunlight in her purple hair, through the laces... 
Reply
:iconyasinali:
yasinali Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2015
NIce
Reply
:iconihavescarletfever:
IHaveScarletFever Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2015
Breathtakingly stunning!
Reply
:icontkcphoto:
TKCPhoto Featured By Owner Sep 10, 2015  Hobbyist Photographer
Surprised that I am the first to say this but...the model looks like Scarlett Johansson.
Reply
:iconjosefinejonssonphoto:
josefinejonssonphoto Featured By Owner Sep 11, 2015  Professional Photographer
You're not, I am afraid.
Reply
:iconsaintlypants:
SaintlyPants Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2015
That getup is so teasing it's maddening wile technically also perfectly prudish.

I love it to bits.
Reply
:icontabacorginal:
tabacorginal Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2015
Very nice. A Beautiful Lady.
Reply
:icondocgabriel:
docgabriel Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2015
Wow
Reply
:iconxtcpants:
XTCPants Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2015
beautiful 
i love that dress :]
Reply
:iconvictorroa:
victorroa Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
so inspiring
Reply
:iconwithhearts:
withhearts Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2015  Professional General Artist
do you always use the 85mm? :heart:
if yes i love what you do with it haha makes me want to try and step away from only using my 50mm xD
Reply
:iconjosefinejonssonphoto:
josefinejonssonphoto Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2015  Professional Photographer
Haha, yeah. 98% of the times. The other 2% is only because I am forced to because of not so much space to shoot on. XD I did every shoot before with my 50mm but not anymore. I guess it's what you prefer more ^_^ nice to get some more depth to the image though, sometimes I think they are a bit flat, but I get better focus on the 85 and I love the bokeh so that's why I'm stuck to it :)
Reply
:iconinjnid:
injnid Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
nice pic.  i like it
Reply
:iconfred-in-the-mirror:
Fred-in-the-Mirror Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
absolutely gorgeous
Reply
:icon147combatmedic:
147CombatMedic Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
Gorgeous! :w00t:
Reply
:iconchaoth:
ChAoTh Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
<3
Reply
:iconzombixxx:
Zombixxx Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Student Photographer
Great photo ;)
Reply
:icondarkc3po:
darkc3po Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
she is really beautiful my buddy.
Reply
:iconkingbuxton:
KingBuxton Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm finding the video for 'Glow' to be absolutely mesmerising and more than a little addictive.

Insanitea is truly wonderful to watch/look at, and the way you capture her is breathtaking.

Fantastic work by everyone involved!!
Reply
:iconsoftspoken-one:
Softspoken-One Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Hobbyist Photographer
In a word: purity.

Mike :kiss:
Reply
:iconcrmo:
CRMO Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
😘😘😘😘😘
Reply
:iconjbtigre:
jbtigre Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
Fella Heart Kiss (Love) heart balloons 
Reply
:iconcleo-feline:
Cleo-Feline Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
thats a great shot!
Reply
:icongabrielbb:
GabrielBB Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2015
Beautiful, sweet, pretty girl
Hugs and kisses
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz:Bad Hair Day by ARC-Photographic   
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz::icontransparentplz:A Spot of Yellow by ARC-Photographic  
:icontransparentplz:
:icontransparentplz:
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
July 31, 2015
Image Size
552 KB
Resolution
533×800
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
10,227 (1 today)
Favourites
552 (who?)
Comments
27

Camera Data

Make
Canon
Model
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Shutter Speed
1/1600 second
Aperture
F/2.8
Focal Length
85 mm
ISO Speed
160
Date Taken
Jun 26, 2015, 2:17:45 PM
Software
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Sensor Size
3mm
×