FAQI really appreciate your comments, but please write in English.Can I modify, use your photography for manipulations?
- No. My photography are not stock photos. There are plenty of good stock photographers out there, please look for their work instead!How do you find your models?
- Friends, agencies, social networking.What does your username mean?
- My earlier username, Bloddroppe, is Swedish and means a drop of blood.Can I use your photos for a character when I roleplay?
- I would appreciate if you do Not, thanks.Can you retouch my photos?
- I don't take on commissions anymore. But feel free to ask, ONLY paid though.Are you available for commissions?
- Yes, in Sweden.Are your photos available for licensing for book/cd covers etc?
- Yes. A lot of my images are available for commercial licensing. Negotiations are handled by triggerimage.co.ukBook covers:Cat Clarke - Entangled.Adam Creed - Kwetsbare vrouwCat Patrick - ForgottenMari Jungstedt - The dead of SummerChevy Stevens - OnwetendHåkan Nesser - The inspector and silenceHåkan Nesser - Woman with a birthmarkC.J Daugherty - Night SchoolNelle Davy - The Legacy of EdenGina Blaxill - Forget me neverCat Patrick - Forgotten Polish versionQuentin Bates - Cold comfortAnita Hughes - The beach holidayKatherine Webb - Det du ikke serKarin Slaughter - GenadeloosCarla Buckley - Die Luft, die du atmestCJ Daugherty - Night school heritage (french)Rachel Caine - Devil's bargainWalter Greatshell - Gefangen in harmonyCJ Daugherty - Night school (German)CJ Daugherty - Night school (Spanish)Magazines:Marquis Magazine - Portfolio featureBizarre Magazine - Double trouble (cover and spread)SYN magazine - On the runRebelicious magazine, issue 10, Under woodM magazine - retouch for Jakob DahlströmKultur Magazine - December issue, Josefine JönssonRebelicious magazine - issue 10, spreadLicked issue 7 - Viola LahgerRebelicious magazine - Sister SinisterInnovated magazine - interviewKISMET magazine - Careless wonderRebelicious magazine - Under WoodVision magazine - coverMeuse Magazine - life is calling youKultur Magazine - InsaniteaBizarre february issue - cover and spread,Rabid magazine - cover, Elegy EllemDivine magazine - coverDZMAGZ ISSUE 12 - interviewKultür may, 2012- interviewZombie Girl Magazine - Tea timeKirameki fall issue - Cover and spread with Elegy EllemMeuse Magazine - life is calling youKultur Magazine - Kwipi LovebiteRetribution magazine - Spread and cover with Roswell IvoryKultur magazine - Spread with Elegy Ellem, Starfucked and Miss LoulouTempress Magazine - Sister SinisterRebelicious magazine - Queen of hearts-spread (Tea Time)Xpressions magazine - Elegy EllemCan I draw any of your photos?
- Yes, you can use them for references for drawings, but NON-PROFIT.What equipment do you use?
- I use a Canon EOS 5D mark II with 50 F/1.4 and 85 F/1.8. lensbaby composer, Canon 24-70mm 2.8I usually go by the name Bloddroppe, or Josefine Jonsson, josefinejonssonphoto, if you find my photos under another username they are used without my permission. Please tell me then.
Which program do you use for editing your photos?
- I use photoshop CS5Have you gone some photography class or are you selftaught?
- I am mainly selftaught and been photographing for 10 years. I have also atteneded two years at Gamleby Fotoskola for editorial and commercial photography.Why haven't you replied to my comments, notes, mails?
- I read all of your comments and notes, and I appreciate them with my whole heart, but sometimes I forget as I don't always have the time to answer right ahead.
If I did not replied to your note, please write to me again!